Nametags Assembly Program
One Revolution’s Nametags™ Assembly Program, uses accomplished Paralympic Athletes to draw on their stories of success in the face of adversity. The 45 minute assembly uses our motto, “It’s not what happens to you. It’s what you do with what happens to you,” and teaches students the 4 Ss of Resilience, questions we ask ourselves when things go wrong. Our intentionally universal message encourages students to apply our tools in resilience to see obstacles as opportunities for growth and learning instead of roadblocks. We all face challenges. How we address our challenges determines our success.
Nametags Assembly Program looks at the labels, often the limitations, we put on ourselves and others. Presenters inspire students to challenge those limitations, encouraging them to create Nametags – concrete representations of the goals they want to pursue and the people they want to become.
- Grade Level: Best suited for 3rd grade and above
- Length: 45-60 minutes including question and answer
- Audience size: 15 – 1,000+
- Equipment Needs: Requires slide show display and audio
- Curriculum Integration: Supplemental, comprehensive programming is available