Nametags Assembly Program
One Revolution’s Nametags™ Assembly Program
Paralympic Athletes share stories of success in the face of adversity. The 45 minute assembly program employs the motto, “It’s not what happens to you. It’s what you do with what happens to you,” and teaches students the 4 Ss of Resilience™, questions we can ask ourselves in difficult situations. Our intentionally universal message encourages students to see obstacles as opportunities for growth and learning instead of roadblocks. We all face challenges. How we address our challenges determines our success.
- Grade Level: Best suited for 3rd grade and above
- Length: 45-60 minutes including question and answer
- Audience size: 15 – 1,000+
- Equipment Needs: Requires slide show display and audio
- Curriculum Integration: Supplemental, comprehensive programming is available